- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Goulash papers
- 100 grams shredded Gouda cheese
- 100 grams shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 table spoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 cube Kiri cheese
- 1 table spoon thyme
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Sliced green olives
- 50 grams butter
- Preheat the oven on 200 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter on the oven on very low temperature, then put aside.
- In a small plate, mix the Gouda and Mozzarella cheese.
- Add 3 layers of goulash papers by spreading them one by one in the pan, and covering each one with butter (using the cooking brush)
- Add some of the Gouda and Mozzarella mix as a first layer.
- Add another 3 layers of goulash papers and cover them with butter as before with the brush.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you get the needed height prepared. (I placed 3 layers of cheese, first was Gouda and Mozzarella, second was some chopped old chicken or the green olives with Parmesan, third layer was Gouda Mozzarella mix with Kiri).
- Press the last layer to have an equally height Goulash ready.
- Place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, and decrease the oven temperature to 170 degrees.
- In a bowel, pour the milk and add to it the egg, and thyme. Mix them very well.
- Once the goulash in the oven starts to get a golden color (almost after 15~20 mins) (from the sides, or starts to get hard fixture), add to the it the mixed milk with egg & thyme and put it again in the oven until it is fully absorbed, and the goulash has a light golden color.